Saturday, July 30, 2011

Today is our 5th Wedding Anniversary...

Hi bhe,

I want to take this opportunity to greet you “Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary!” I want to tell you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.. and I want you to know .. “You are my everything!” Hope you’ll like this video. I love you so much!




As the years passed by, my love for you had never changed
You’re the only person I want to see, when I open my eyes in the morning
It’s still the same you, I want to be with every night

And you are the reason why I’m happy with my life!


Thank you for the love, you’ve given me all these years

Thank you for all your care and understanding
Thank you ‘coz when I cried, you wiped away my tears

I hope that we’ll have more happy memories together. 


In the years to come, I can see us walking in the aisle
Celebrating our Golden Anniversary with smile

I love you bhe, I will forever be at your side

And will keep the promise we made with each other until the end of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails