Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I don't know what to say

To you who is inlove with your friend, I dedicate this poem.


I remember the day when I last saw you

I remember as well the places we've been through
I remember us together, oh my darling oh!
It's silly but what should I do, if I remember you?




I am thinking of you, I surely do all the time
I am thinking of how you care and sympathize when I cry
I am thinking as I can see, the meaningful look in your eyes
I am thinking if somehow you are thinking of me, too.


I didn't know what to say, during those moments we're together
I wondered how cute to see, if we'll just stare at each other
But how sad to realize that I'm no more than just a good friend
Help me speak my real feeling, 'coz I don't know what to say.


1 comment:

  1. nice blog. i am now a follower:-) u can also visit me @ thejoyceofwriting:-)tnx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails