Saturday, December 18, 2010

Natalie's 4th birthday

 “Mommy, I was part of your wedding day right? I was in your tummy in that picture!” Natalie said while pointing to our wedding portrait. I always get fascinated by her. Whenever she tells me about it, I can’t control to smile at her. She is so cute and lovable!

Time flies so fast, imagine, Natalie is four years old now. I can’t believe she had grown this big already. Later on, I will just realize that she is no longer a baby. I am so proud to be her mother and I am trying to be the best mother I can be to her. Nothing can ever compare to the joy Natalie had brought to our lives and I pray to God to give our baby a healthy mind and body every day.

Because of so many things that needed to be done and due to my hectic schedule, we decided to just celebrate her birthday at SM Mall of Asia. It was just a simple celebration with our family. It was not a party at all. Natalie loves spaghetti and cake so we ate together at Red Ribbon then watched “Narnia afterwards. After the movie, children played near the bay where there’s an open playground (“small world” as what Natalie called it). We took a lot of pictures in different places inside and outside the mall then ended the day by watching the MOA’s Marching Band.


I knew our families were all happy with that simple get together and Natalie was so happy too with her simple birthday celebration. ‘Till Next time!

More photos at facebook. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails