Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bloggers: Know your most popular posts and check your blog's stats


Since I started blogging, I tried to find a gadget that will show my most popular post not by the number of comments but by the number of views, but none could satisfy me. For one, because they will usually ask you to edit the template manually  which  I find too risky for a new blogger like me. Finally, "The Popular Posts and Blog's Stat Widget" are now available in the gadget directory.


Popular Posts. The interface of this gadget is very simple.  It has two categories which are the "Most Viewed" and "Show". Under "Most Viewed" are 3 choices: All time, Last 30 days and last 7 days. While, under the "Show", you can choose to enable image thumbnail, snippet and the number of posts to display.



Stat's Widget. It shows  your blog's page view data.  In the drop down menu, you can choose: all time high, last 30 days and last 7 days. The graphics may not be attractive but still it will help you monitor your page views.

1 comment:

  1. I love the widgets of blogspot. Its so easy to use. I really like the popular posts gadget so I posted it in my blog's sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails